The following E-documents are available for download to licensed users.
Licenses can be purchased in the LC Shop.
- Agile projects describes a successful approach to implementing agile project management, software development and deployment.
- Agile Contracting describes how to implement an agile approach to creating and using contracts with external customers, so that agile projects are not delayed due to contractual issues.
- Survey of culture, knowledge workers, improvement and innovation report on a world-wide survey of knowledge intensive organizations, particularly in the service areas and also in IT, Education and software development sectors.
- Using Extreme Programming and how to assess its process impact.
- How corporate culture affects improvement.
- How to improve the business culture to improve 'improvement'.
- Corporate article: Team Based Business Design Improvement. A superior way to improve.
- Corporate article: Reach for the STARS book excerpt.
- Corporate article: Using risk to set process capability. A way to not only improve but also reduce risk.