We provide training courses for enterprises in ISO 15504 (SPICE). Training courses run from 1/2 day to 2 days.
The 1/2 day course introduces the ISO 15504 standard and what use and advantages it provides an enterprise wishing to assess and improve their processes. The 1 day course provides enough detail for assessment sponsors to understand the basic planning for an assessment and the expected results. The 2 day course provides an in-depth training in the details of the standard so that personnel can prepare their enterprise for assessments.
- Document structure of ISO 15504
- Structure of the ISO 15504 Reference Models
- Process Dimension / Capability Dimension
- Process Areas: Customer Supplier, Engineering, Support, Management, Organisation
- Process Attributes and Capability Levels
- The ISO 15504 Assessment Model and the Assessment Indicators
- Base Practices and Generic Practices
- Work Products and their characteristics
- What is involved in a SPICE Assessment
- Use of Assessments for Appraisals and Process Improvement
- Variants - Automotive SPICE, SPICE for SPACE, Part 6: Systems
- New developments in standardisation
The course can be combined with the Team Based Business Design Improvement (TBBDI©) workshop to start your enterprise rapidly upon the way to improved processes and better business results.
Use the published expert for your ISO 15504 needs!