Han van Loon.
STARS is a people-centric approach to leadership and management. It is a methodology for people to:
- Excel as individuals.
- Form and lead high performance teams.
- Understand and manage enterprise culture
- Build customer relationships.
- Manage product creation and evolution.
- Apply a system approach and systems thinking.
- Embrace and handle continual improvement and innovation.
- Consider environmental issues and integrate them into personal and enterprise operations.
STARS starts with a personal approach to leadership, management and improvement. It highlights how value and competitive advantage increasingly reside in the knowledge and motivation of the people in an enterprise.
- Learn an innovative personal approach to quality.
- Learn how to recognize and apply leadership and management techniques.
- Learn how to gain and use knowledge apply it to improvement and innovation.
- Overview of the STARS methodology and themes.
The course will introduce the STARS Concept and methodology to participants using "a voyage of discovery" approach, grounded in the participant’s personal viewpoints on quality and management. Participants perform exercises that lead to the STARS concept and themes.
Several individual exercises are used together to make the course a practical learning experience.
Participants receive a workshop kit, including the book: Reach for the STARS.
Participant kit options:
- Book set: Reach for the STARS and Pocket Guidebook.
- STARS Polo Shirt.
- STARS Caps. Six color baseball cap set - useful for team exercises.
- STARS Pens.