Han van Loon
Email: welcome(at) lc-stars.com
- Agile and Scrum implementation at team and enterprise levels
- Scrum master coach
- Scrum trainer
- Culture management and organizational excellence.
- Process engineering, management and improvement.
- Certified scrum professional, certified scrum master, and certified scrum product owner,
- Strategic management, management of innovation and product R and D, including a visiting Professor role at Nottinghem Trent Unioversity..
- Inter-company management and management-technical liaison.
- Sustainability leader
- Training development and delivery.
- Workshop and change facilitator
- Quality Management Systems and Quality Assurance.
- Standards setting work in JTC1/SC7, ECSS (European Community for Space Standardisation).
- IT operations, software development, testing and service desks, outsourcing.
- Popular Conference and Seminar Speaker.
- Professor for MBA and BBA course development and teaching.
Former roles include:
- Chief Information Officer
- Information Services Manager.
- Research and Development: Director of Innovation.
- Business Development and Marketing.
- Quality Manager.
- System Designer.
- Software Developer.
- Global project manager.
- Scrum and Agile organization lead
Han van Loon
Agile Team Approach
We use an agile, networked team and personal approach. If you need a specific combination of competencies, we use our network of freelancers and specialists to find the right people for your needs. We engage the right experts for the job. For example, with ISO 15504 process assessment we are teamed with two freelancer contractors who are fully trained and competent assessors for ISO 15504 and Spice for the construction industry.
We provide services related to Agile implementation in organizations including use of methods like Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban and XP. Over two decades years Agile experience!
Han van Loon's Agile and Scrum aproach achieves Ready Ready Done Done!