Leadership and management in the new millennium
STARS is a method for enterprise excellence comprising best practices in personnel and process. The focus is on leadership and management with the human touch. STARS is a personal approach to leadership, management and improvement. The book describes the personal attributes of people as Star types and how to copy their successful approach. The book describes the STARS concept, starting with personal achievement and improvement; through creating high performance teams and innovation; to ensuring enterprise excellence.
Category: Business/Personal BISAC Codes: BUS041000, BUS071000 Onix code 06
Page Count: 470 pages Format: B5 (@7x10")
Illustration: 100s of color and B&W photos, graphics.
- A must read for the 3rd millennium executive.
- A thought provoking insight into management skills for our time.
- A clear, structured, interesting and witty book, designed for management.
- How to woo staff and get great performance.
- People looking for a personal edge to achieving long term success and career satisfaction.
- Business leaders and innovative managers.
- Management aspirants.
- Students of business administration including MBAs.