STARS is a personal approach to leadership, management and improvement. Han van Loon describes the STARS concept, covering personal achievement and improvement; creating high performance teams and innovation; and ensuring enterprise excellence. The pocket guidebook provides a condensed yet practical guide to leadership and management success following the STARS method.
A companion to the comprehensive book: Reach for the STARS. Leadership and management in the new millennium.
Pages: 120 pages. Format: Pocket book.
Category: Business/Personal BISAC Codes: BUS041000, BUS071000 Onix code 06
- A must read for the 3rd millennium executive.
- A thought provoking insight into management skills for our time.
- A clear, structured, interesting and witty book, designed for management.
- How to woo staff and get great performance.
- Author is a visiting Professor at Nottingham Trent University UK and at the University of Business and International Studies in Geneva.
- International business consultant and CEO of own company.
- People looking for a personal edge to achieving long term success and career satisfaction.
- Business Leaders and Managers.
- Management aspirants.
- Students of business administration including MBAs.